If you’ve created a Prezi that you'd like to share with others, especially if it’s one that doesn’t necessarily require you to be there in person to present it, you can easily send a link to your prezi so it can be viewed by anyone on their own schedule. This video explains how to create a prezi view link.
- [Instructor] If you've created a Prezi…that you'd like to share with others,…especially if it's one that doesn't necessarily require you…to be there in person to present it,…you can easily send a link to your Prezi,…so it can be viewed by anyone…on their own schedule and pace.…This could be especially useful…if you have a presentation on products or services…you want to send to a client…or if you put information into a Prezi…that you want to use as sort of a virtual brochure.…Start by opening the Prezi you want to share…and from here in edit mode,…click the share button in the upper right-hand corner…and then click create new link.…
You're then prompted to give…this link a name for your own records.…And you can actually generate as many links as you like,…to the same Prezi.…And this can allow you to keep track…of which people followed which link to your presentation.…Just give the link a name that makes sense to you,…like the name of the company you're sending it to…or an individual person's name.…Below that, you have the option…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.