Sharing a tracking link to your prezi lets you see how many times someone has viewed your presentation, for how long they viewed it, which sections they spent the most time on, which sections they ignored or skipped over, and other useful data to help you better understand both the effectiveness of your Prezi and what your viewers are interested in.
- [Instructor] Now that we know how to share…a regular view link to a Prezi, which again,…lets anyone with the link view and play through your Prezi,…we'll take a look at how to create a tracking link.…This is a feature that's available to users…with a premium or higher Prezi Next plan.…Sharing a tracking link to your Prezi lets you see…how many times someone has viewed your presentation,…for how long they viewed it, which section…they spent the most time on, which sections…they ignored or skipped over and other useful data…to better understand both the effectiveness…of your Prezi and what your viewers are interested in.…Earlier we saw how to create a view link…from the share link while in edit mode of a Prezi,…but you can also generate a link from here in the dashboard…by clicking on the menu button of your Prezi…and then choosing create new link.…
Now again if I go back to all links here,…I can see any other links…I've generated to the Prezi before.…This is the one we created in the last movie.…I'm going to click create new link and again,…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.