Teams is tightly integrated in the Office 365 collaborative environment. You can store files and post files to conversation threads in teams. Files stored in Teams are also accessible from the Office 365 Groups or SharePoint document library interfaces. This video shows you how those systems are connected.
- [Instructor] Earlier in this course…we introduced Microsoft Teams.…I'm just going to open that here from the Office 365 webpage.…Teams is a tool for managing collaborative…conversations with your teammates.…You can also store and share files in Teams.…In fact a team in Microsoft Teams…is integrated with SharePoint groups and Office 365 groups.…So there is some overlap with some other…file sharing options that we've seen.…So I'm here in Teams and I want to start…by going to the specific team and conversation channel…where I want to share a file.…
This organization is important…because I want the people in my marketing team…to be able to access this file, not the people…in my web designers team.…And I don't want to just use the default channel…called general and it does not fall into…the category of print materials,…so I'm going to create another new conversation channel.…So next to the name of the team…there's this button with three dots,…I can click on that and I will add a new channel.…And I'll call this customer experience.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business