Join Lynda.com Staff for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting your news and email preferences, part of How to use Lynda.com.
- View Offline
- To set your news and email preferences, log in to your account and from the navigation bar go to your Profile menu and select Profile. Choose News and Email Options And this is where you will come when you need to change both the email address associated with your membership account as well as the email address associated with any newsletters you opt in to receive from us. They may very well be the same email address but just be aware that the address under the Account notifications is the one to which we will be sending billing and account information.
If you prefer to receive newsletters at an alternate email address, enter that address under the Subscribe area. Basically, whichever email address is displayed or entered under the Subscription email address heading here is the email address that will be affected by what you check or un-check under your subscription options below. You're free to select which newsletters you would like to receive or not receive from Lynda.com. Click unsubscribe all to stop receiving any newsletters.
But remember, this won't affect the emails we send to the Account email address listed up here at the top which is where we send all of your billing and account information. You can also reach this page quickly by scrolling down to the footer and under the Support option select Manage Email Preferences. That is a quick way to jump right to this page. After you have made any selections just click Save to confirm.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support