This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- Determining the best sales channel
- Which is better, direct or indirect sales?
- How scale affects which selling strategies to use
- Determining your sales margin
- The pros and cons of direct selling
- Resellers versus distributors
- Tracking performance of indirect sales channels
Skill Level Beginner
- No sales means no customers which means no company. This is why I love this topic so much. It's so important that you nail this one. This is the topic that I really want to make sure that you get down, which is selling strategies, because you're not going to make any money if you're not selling, right? And you got to keep that mentality going. You can build the best product in the world. But if you're not selling, it doesn't mean anything 'cause it's not in the hands of your customers and you're not making money and then you can't move things forward even faster, which is really important.
Sales: Business to Consumer Online Saleswith Jeff Bloomfield1h 21m Intermediate
Business-to-Business Saleswith Robbie Kellman Baxter1h 5m Intermediate
1. Selling Strategies Explained
2. Multichannel Selling Overview
3. Create Your Selling Strategy Framework
4. Direct and Indirect Selling Models
5. Build Your Selling Strategy
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.