- Pivoting your sales mindset
- Finding an authentic purpose in sales
- Creating urgency with clients
- Dealing with customer emotions
- Rebounding from failure
- Improving your win rate
Skill Level Intermediate
- If you're worried, and you're anxious, and you've got a big number to hit, you are in the right place. In the face of uncertainty, it's normal to feel anxious, but it's not particularly helpful. So the first thing I'm going to ask you to do is to make a counter intuitive shift. We want to quiet your own fear so that you can focus on who really matters in this situation, and that's your customers who need you to show up as your best self. Now, my team and I have coached hundreds of sales teams through a lot of economic uncertainty. Through turbulent times, through failed product launches, and through a lot of industry changes. I've also had the personal experience of having to rebuild my own business after a bankruptcy in the middle of a recession. And so, I want to share with you is the mindsets and the techniques that will help you show up as your best self for your customers. It will help you emerge stronger and more powerful during a time of uncertainty because now is the moment when the world deserves the most empathetic, the most customer-oriented, the most powerful version of you. I'm Lisa McLeod, and I'm the author of "Selling With Noble Purpose". Are you ready to get started?