In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows how to download and install the Google Drive plugin for Microsoft Word to save Google Drive docs from within Word.
(techno music)…- [Narrator] Visit tools.google.com/dlp/driveforoffice…to download the Google drive plugin…for Microsoft Office.…Click the Download button.…Click Accept and Install.…And then run the Executable.…When it's finished, open up Microsoft Word…and then run the Install.…Sign in with your Google account.…
Allow the plugin access.…Click Done.…And now as soon as you go to open up Other Documents,…you have a new choice.…
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.