- Defining sales gamification
- Identifying the benefits of sales gamification
- Implementing gamification of sales
- Analyzing case studies
- Measuring the success of gamification
- Avoiding mistakes
Skill Level Intermediate
- Being a sales professional is a difficult job. You have to deal with rejection, people that don't always want to communicate with you. And an entire slue of new technology systems means you've got more to learn in an already crowded day. But the good news is that by applying the concepts of gamification to the sales process you can improve communications with potential clients, focus on behaviors that lead to success, and make those sales. Hi, I'm Karl Kapp. In this course, we'll be covering the fundamentals of sales gamification, the benefits of sales gamification, and even talk about avoiding some of those common gotchas of sales gamification.
I don't want you to repeat any of the unnecessary mistakes made by others. Sales gamification when done correctly can have a tremendously positive impact on your organization. If you want to help improve the performance of your sales team, this is the course for you. Let's get started.