Justin Valley discusses the SAP quality management module (SAP QM). This video looks at how the SAP ERP manages quality throughout a company
- [Narrator] Let's have a look…at the SAP Quality Management, or SAP QM module.…As the name indicates,…this module deals with managing quality…throughout the company.…Three of the major areas of quality management…are quality inspection, quality control,…and quality notifications.…Let's take a look at each of these areas.…Quality inspection helps determine if the units inspected…meet defined quality requirements.…This is where inspection lots,…results recording, and defect recording take place.…
Let's take a look at an inspection lot in the system.…This is an inspection lot for goods received.…This means we're inspecting goods…that were ordered from an external vendor.…This inspection lot had a quantity of 10.…Of these 10, zero units were defective or destroyed.…Quality control is the area where different preventive,…monitoring, and corrective activities take place.…This is also where vendors can be evaluated on quality…to see if poor performance means…it would be worthwhile seeking out a better vendor.…
Let's look at an inspection plan in the system.…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.