Justin Valley explores the SAP project systems module (SAP PS). He takes a look at how the SAP integrated project management tool works.
- [Narrator] SAP Project Systems or SAP PS…is SAP's integrated project management tool.…SAP Project Systems enables companies…to manage all projects,…large or small-scale throughout their life cycle.…This includes planning, execution, and completion.…Externally financed projects…are the projects which are sponsored by clients…and are executed to meet client requirements.…Alternatively, there are internally financed projects…which are projects related to capital investments…or overhead cost projects.…
These are paid for by the companies themselves.…The key component of SAP Project System…is a work breakdown structure called WBS.…WBS forms the basis for organization…and coordination in a project.…It shows the amount of work, how much time it will take,…and the costs involved.…They're really buckets where costs…and where work can be assigned,…and then rolled up into a larger project.…Once work breakdown is calculated,…it allows for other planning such as process planning,…cost planning, scheduling, and date and capacity planning.…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.