Author Justin Valley reviews the SAP plant maintenance module (SAP PM). He explores how the SAP ERP works to keep plants functioning at the highest level.
- [Instructor] The SAP Plant Maintenance,…or PM module, functions to keep a plant…working at the highest level possible.…Plant Maintenance has three major pieces,…inspection, preventive maintenance and repair.…The first area of PM we'll look at is inspection.…Inspection measures the actual current condition…of a production area.…Next, preventive maintenance is used…to maintain the ideal condition of a production area.…Similar to how an oil change in your car…keeps everything in good, working order,…preventive maintenance in SAP ensures…the work areas are kept in the best condition possible.…
Finally, we have repair.…Repair functions are used to restore…the ideal condition of a production area.…Functionality here allows immediate…response to an event that causes a production shutdown.…Let's look at different plant maintenance orders in SAP.…In this screenshot, we're looking…at a list of plant maintenance orders.…Each of these orders has a description…of what needs attention.…The equipment number that needs looked at,…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.