Justin Valley covers the SAP materials management module (SAP MM). This video shows how this logistics module is relied upon to keep the supply chain functioning.
- [Instructor] The next module we'll take a look at…is Materials Management, or MM.…This is a logistics module that many other modules rely on…to keep the supply chain functioning.…Materials Management ensures…that there are always the required materials in stock.…The key benefits of Materials Management…are the way it can help increase productivity…and reduce costs by handling materials efficiently.…Four major components of Materials Management in SAP are…purchasing, inventory management, physical inventory,…and material master data.…
The first major component of the MM module is purchasing.…This includes procurement activities…like purchase requisitions and purchase orders.…Let's take a look at a purchase order in the system.…This is a shot of a standard purchase order.…We can see the vendor number…and the date the order was created at the top.…The grid below shows line items…of what was ordered from the vendor,…the delivery date,…and the net price.…In this case it was one piece,…it cost 50,000 euros,…and it was delivered on May 11, 2018.…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.