Author Justin Valley outlines the SAP human capital management module (SAP HCM). He looks at the SAP human resources solution.
- [Narrator] Next, we'll cover SAP Human Capital Management,…or SAP HCM.…This module is SAP's solution to manage…all human resources processes.…The human capital management module…has a huge amount of capabilities.…Everything in the HCM module…relies on organizational management.…This is where the organization is set up…with different areas, positions, and employee names.…Next is employee administration,…which handles employee addresses, bank details,…and tax information.…
The HCM module also handles time management…to record attendance, shift management, and leave accruals.…This leads into benefits management.…This is where companies can create their own…unique benefits packages.…Next, the recruiting capabilities of this module…include applicant tracking and reporting…to help figure out how effective…their recruiting efforts are.…There's also a platform that links…with external recruiting websites.…Finally, learning management provides employees…with online and classroom training.…
It includes a learning management system…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.