Justin Valley outlines the key components of the SAP financial accounting module (SAP FI).
- [Instructor] SAP ERP is broken up into different modules…that interact with each other.…Let's dive into the SAP financial accounting module…often referred to as SAP FI.…The SAP FI module is responsible for tracking…and reporting on financial data across an organization.…It contains nearly every financial business process…a company may have.…Because it is so versatile the SAP FI module…is one of the most widely implemented…by companies using SAP.…
In SAP FI the first place to start is…with the general ledger or G/L.…The G/L includes all of a company's…financial transaction data in a chart of accounts…where all of the accounts are listed in the system.…Transactions are recorded in sub-modules…that can be reconciled with the general ledger data…in real time.…Four primary sub-modules of the SAP FI module…and the general ledger are accounts payable,…accounts receivable, asset accounting…and bank management.…
Accounts payable or AP is a sub-module…that houses vendor related data, payment terms.…Capabilities of accounts payable include invoice…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.