Author Justin Valley explores the different aspects of the SAP controlling module (SAP CO).
- [Narrator] Let's look at the SAP Controlling module…called SAP CO.…SAP CO deals with planning and monitoring…business operation costs.…It has powerful reporting functions,…and can show exactly where money…is being spent at a company.…Ideally, this can be used to increase profitability.…The five primary sub modules of the SAP Co module are…Profit center accounting, cost center accounting,…internal orders, product costing and profitability analysis.…
Profit center accounting is used to evaluate profit or loss…of independent areas within a company,…instead of looking at a company's profitability as a whole.…Let's take a look at a profit center in SAP.…This screenshot displays a profit center…called Widget Sales.…It shows the profit center number,…the controlling area, and the validity date.…As you can see, there is no end date…for this specific profit center.…Next, we'll look at cost centers.…They deal with the costs associated…with a company's internal departments,…like sales, or human resources.…
Cost centers deal only with expenses, not revenues.…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.