Justin Valley takes a look at the difference between technical modules and functional modules in SAP. He also covers the most common SAP functional modules.
- [Instructor] The SAP ERP is broken up…into different modules that all interact…with each other to form a comprehensive solution.…Let's look a very high level overview.…There are two types of modules in SAP,…technical modules and functional modules.…Technical modules deal with SAP infrastructure,…work done in technical modules…will make sure the system runs correctly.…Developing or maintaining functional applications…is completed in technical modules.…Because of this, most SAP end users…never come in contact with any of these modules.…
We'll spend most of our time focusing…on functional modules.…Functional modules support transactions,…these align with business practices.…Modules have very strong integration,…this means they send information between each other…very efficiently, and this is one…of SAP's biggest strengths.…There are many functional modules in SAP.…Here are some examples of the most…common functional modules.…The first group we'll look at are accounting modules.…SAP financial accounting includes the general ledger,…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.