Poor management is the top reason why people leave companies. Therefor, creating good managers and leaders is essential to the health of a learning culture.
- Another critical component for building a positive culture … of learning is the role of your managers and leaders. … This is because the real daily experiences … of any organization lives in the environment … that managers create for their employees … and that leaders create for the departments and teams. … Let's first look at managers. … We've all heard the adage that people leave a boss, … not a company, and it's true. … Numerous surveys have shown that the number one reason … people give is the relationship with their manager. … And I'm sure you've had a range of bosses … in your career, too. … The good ones help us be our best … and make us feel great about coming to work. … And the bad ones? … Well, they make us eventually realize that we'd be better … off somewhere else. … When you look deeper, it really comes down to whether … the manager is creating a positive learning culture. … It's the manager's daily words and actions … that are the soil from which the tree can thrive or wither. …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.