Employees are the core of a learning culture. Examining the three key ways that they contribute helps guide the creation of a holistic culture of learning.
- Employees also play a vital role … in creating a positive culture of learning. … This is something you can activate in them, … but it's also something you can seek out … during your recruiting and hiring process. … I recommend doing both. … There are three key ways that employees contribute … to a culture of learning. … First, they're willing to learn by taking advantage … of opportunities to grow and improve. … This includes using the learning resources available to them … as well as seeking out others on their own. … They'll put in the time to practice and get better. … You can empower this behavior by Making your learning … offerings easy to find and access. … Start at onboarding and constantly market them … so that employees have no doubt where to go for learning. … Offer a range of formal and informal opportunities … and curate additional elements, like articles, … TED Talks, conferences, certifications, … and other trusted resources. … Second, they take responsibility for their own …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.