Export, import and move workflows between lists or environments.
- [Female Instructor] Once you create an awesome workflow,…like this one, everyone is going to want one.…This is how you can export a workflow into another list.…The first thing you have to do is you have to…create the new list and make sure that it is identical.…When I say identical it needs…to have the same column headings.…Remember we created that custom request status…which means that in my new calendar…I need to create that request status.…
This is where site columns would come in handy…but you can just recreate a duplicate field…and it would work just fine.…I also wanted to make sure that my categories…were the same in both of the lists.…Notice that the only thing that's different now…is the name of this workflow that I've created.…So once you have those lists,…so this one is the calendar…and I've created a duplicate list…or just a blank calendar called team calendar…so that we can see the difference,…then go into your workflow…and click export up on the ribbon.…
We'll do a save as.…If you've ever exported…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.