Companies can design strategies to globalize their market presence, and they can leverage global resources for competitive advantage. Determine what other resources you can use to broaden and deepen your knowledge.
- The world economy is moving rapidly from unipolar … to multipolar. … In 1950 the US accounted for nearly half of global GDP. … Today it accounts for about one fifth. … Emerging economies are growing at two to three times … the pace of the developed ones. … By 2025 they will make up more than half of … world's GDP. … By any measure that one can think of the game today … is global, not local. … This course on global strategy has covered most … of the core topics related to how companies can design … strategies to globalize their market presence … and how they can leverage global resources … for competitive advantage. … If you would like to learn more on this subject … here is what I recommend. … Some books to read include my own, … the Quest for Global Dominance. … As well as others such as Breakout Nations … by Morgan Stanley's Ruchir Sharma. … And Winning in Emerging Markets by Harvard professors … Tarun Khanna and Kirshna Palepu. … I also like publications from the consulting firm …
- Why go global?
- Prioritizing across the world's markets
- Designing entry strategies
- Frugal innovation
- Leveraging global resources
- Cultivating a global mindset