This video shows how to replace images in Keynote while maintaining the size and position of the original image
- [Instructor] If you often give the same presentations…over time, the content of your presentation…may need to be updated.…Maybe your company starts using a redesigned logo,…or a product illustration needs to be updated.…It's easy to replace an image in Keynote…and maintain its size and position on the slide…so that it doesn't interfere with the other content…or force you to move objects around to accommodate…the new image.…So let's say, for example, maybe the image on this slide…isn't having the impact that I've been hoping for.…It has the exact size and position that I want…on the slide, but I want to use a different image here.…I'll click the image to select it…and under the Format pane…I'm gonna select the Image tab.…
And here I can click Replace.…And I have a photo I want to replace it with…in the Images folder of the Exercise Files.…And there it is.…It doesn't matter what dimensions that new photo is in,…Keynote automatically sizes and crops it…to match the image I'm replacing.…Now if you selected a photo that's at a drastically…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding calculations to tables
- Saving custom styles
- Matching colors with the Color Picker
- Animating objects on a single slide
- Using Magic Move between slides
- Skipping slides for shorter presentations
- Controlling the presentation with an iPhone or iPad
- Recording your slideshow