Although it’s important to plan out the topics and the order of the topics you want to present in your prezi before you start laying everything out, in the real world you'll most likely need to change the order of topics in your presentation as you refine it, or after getting feedback from your audience. Fortunately, it's not difficult to change the order of topics. This video shows you how.
- [Instructor] As I mentioned a few times earlier,…it's important to plan out the topics…and the order of the topics you want to present in your Prezi…before you start laying everything out.…It's just easier to create the Prezi…in the order you want to present it in.…But of course in the real world, you'll sometimes…have to change the order of your presentation,…maybe based on the way your audiences…have been reacting to information…and you might want to move the most impactful topics…to the beginning or perhaps save it for the ending,…or maybe you have new information to add…that wasn't available before.…Whatever the case, it's fairly easy to add…and move topics to change their order.…
If you just want to move your topics…physically around the canvas…but keep their presentation order the same,…you can just do so by grabbing them…and dragging them where you like.…Remember, you can also resize and rotate your topics, too.…You can hold Command on the Mac…or Alt + Control on Windows to rotate.…If I take a look at this in present mode,…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.