This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Reducing your risk
- Leveraging tax deductions
- Dealing with the challenges of rental properties
- Identifying your target market
- Performing due diligence
- Analyzing the purchase with a deal analyzer tool
- Finding a rental property
- Managing tenants
- Maintaining your rental property
- Purchasing properties with tenants in place
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Welcome to the ultimate rental profit system, the headache-free guide to passive income through rental properties. Before we jump in, I'm going to give you an overview, review the highlights of what we're covering, and when I do, you'll feel more prepared for all the substantial information in this training. First, we'll go over the pros and cons of investing in buy-and-hold properties. These are your rentals, or investment properties. Understanding the pros and cons will help you determine how active, or involved, you want to be in the day-to-day aspects of being a landlord investor. Next, and this is critical to your success, I'll explain how to determine if a property is a good fit to be a rental property, what you need to know to find rentals, and how you can systemize your approach to picking the right ones. I'm also going to walk through a fantastic analysis tool, the deal analyzer for rentals, so you can look at the numbers and know you're making informed decisions about deals that come your way. Finally, we're going to go in-depth on what it means to be a landlord, and why many savvy investors choose not to take the active approach to their rental property portfolios, instead choose the passive approach to their rental investments. Now, get comfortable, adjust your volume.