In this video, walk through an existing company overview that might provide a solid framework for your own in this case study from Reflex.
- So let's take a look at this in action. … And we'll take a look at a company called Re.Flex, … and we're going to read to you their company profile. … And you'll get kind of a feel for what gets included, … we'll analyze it a little bit as well. … And you're going to write your own. … You can include more or less that you want to … put in your company profile. … Now, in addition to this company profile, … we have other company profiles … for you to take a look at on our website … so you can get an idea of how you might want to write yours. … Always a good idea to take a look … at different examples of that. … So let's take a look at Re.Flex. … Re.Flex is a Bucharest-based health tech startup … creating a wearable motion-tracking device … aimed at clinics and physical therapists, … enabling clients to recover from injuries … to physical therapists. … Re.Flex was founded in 2016 by Camil Moldoveanu, … a Multiple European and World champion of Jui Jitsu … who spent eight weeks recovering from knee injury …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history