It's important to take time to reflect during chaotic times. In this video, learn how to take time to slow down.
- Can you think of a recent time when you were distracted? … Maybe there was too much activity buzzing around you, … or maybe there was too much noise. … People talking, car horns honking and dishes banging, … or maybe it was noisy, but the clamor was internal. … The distraction came from those silent nagging voices … and thoughts internally. … In your complex uncertain environment … it's challenging to have clarity and calm … for critical thinking. … How can you think deeply while in a storm of distraction? … In this video, I want to give you two habits … you can do this week to create an atmosphere … for your critical thinking. … First, slow down to go fast. … In your disruptive, distracting work environment … you may catch yourself on the treadmill … desperately trying to keep up. … You might be reacting to dynamic drama around you. … So, to calm yourself down, try mindfulness. … Mindfulness is being aware of something. … It could be your breath, your feelings, … your thoughts, your senses. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance