Reddit is a great resource for learning about analytics and improving personal skills. Learn about using Reddit to find answers to analytics problems and discover new analytics concepts.
- [Narrator] Reddit is a great resource … to learn more about marketing analysis … from the experts that are currently out in the field. … The Tableau and Power BI subreddits are a great tool … that I've leaned on from time to time … whenever I came across a problem … that I wasn't quite sure how to solve. … Now, Reddit is not only … a good problem-solving, tool, though. … It's also a great place to learn new ideas and concepts. … I'm a visualization expert, … so I tend to stick to data visualization-related subreddits. … That being said, there are a ton … of analytics-related communities … where people are helping each other out. … The r/marketing subreddit is a huge community … with 216,000 members. … I just typed in analysis into the search tool, … and now you can see all the results that came up. … This is an interesting post. … It's a guide to learning more about customer data. … There are all kinds of free resources like this on Reddit … that can help deepen your marketing analysis mindset. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.