Learn to breathe, meditate, relax (and sleep).
- With so much to do and so little time,…it's easy to convince ourselves that we'll rest later,…or we'll take a vacation later,…or we'll take care of ourselves later,…but the reality is that we really don't change much at all…until something breaks or breaks down.…We tend to just brush stress under the rug,…or carry it around on our back where it weighs us down…and destroys our energy and our performance,…and because it's contagious, that stress mess…starts spilling out to negatively impact everyone around us,…but the good news is that…our positive energy is contagious too.…
So when we commit to recharge ourselves,…and shift into a more positive state,…we naturally recharge and energize those around us,…which is why I say that self-care is not selfish.…It's actually one of the best things we can do…to take care of those we care about.…So as you think about your day,…when do you take time to take care of yourself?…And what types of things do you enjoy doing…that you could build into your routine…on a more regular basis, like listening to music,…
- Why is energy our greatest resource?
- How does energy impact brain performance?
- Balancing your energy budget
- Priming your brain to perform
- Creating a seven-day recharge sprint
- Creating a high-energy culture at work
- Creating healthy energy habits that are sustainable in your busy life