- Everyday recession-proof strategies
- Regional, industry, and company recessions
- How to know if a recession is coming
- Performing your own personal SWOT analysis
- Preparing for a recession before it hits
- Investing in yourself during bad economic times
- Investing in a business you control
- Investing in public markets
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Some people think there's nothing they can do when a recession hits. Either they get lucky and do fine or they get unlucky and suffer. But either way, it's out of their hands. Here's the thing, though. If you ask those same people, what can a business do when a recession's coming, they probably can name plenty of things: downsize, rebrand, relocate, and so on. So my question to you is, if a business has options, why wouldn't you? In this course I share my best secrets to help you be prepared for the next recession, including six strategies to help you be recession-proof, how to prepare for a recession but also how to dig in, run, hide, build, and invest during a downturn.
My name's Jason Schenker, and I'm the president of Prestige Economics. I advise clients to help them find upside opportunity in downside risks. That's exactly what this course will do for you: help you find upside in a downturn. After taking this course you'll be ready to serve and thrive in the next recession. Now let's get you ready to rumble.