Learn what's behind the journey of a visionary leader by exploring the stories of leaders who created and implemented successful visions in their organizations.
- If you look around, you can see the impact of extraordinary vision. Think of leaders like Richard Branson or Elon Musk. They turn normal customers into raving fans. Through my work coaching leaders across many companies, industries, and regions, I have seen what a difference a compelling vision makes. One company can have trouble filling positions while their direct competitor will get 100 top-tier resumes for every position. A vision has the ability to get your employees to give more than you or they ever thought possible, and it can captivate your customers and vendors. In this course, I will speak with two CEOs from different industries so you can hear firsthand how leaders successfully cultivated and implemented visions at their organizations by setting a vision, engaging others, overcoming barriers, and tackling uncertainty. When it's done well, a vision compels top talent to come. And when you have the best people in your market or industry, you will win the marketplace.
- The future-oriented vision
- Alignment and customer-centric focus
- Leading the vision
- Setting a vision, internal and external
- Engaging others to create a compelling vision
- Overcoming the barriers to successful vision creation
- Tackling uncertainty to overcome difficult times
- The power of well-thought-out visions