Join Lynda.com Staff for an in-depth discussion in this video Reactivating a previous membership, part of How to use Lynda.com.
- To reactivate an expired or previously cancelled account, first go to lynda.com and then click the Reactivate link found just under the navigation bar. Enter the username and password for the account that you're reactivating and then log into your account. From there, you'll be able to select the subscription type you would like to purchase, update your billing and credit card information if necessary, and agree to the Terms and Conditions to reactivate your account.
If you need further assitance, you can always contact our client services by scrolling down the bottom and under the Support header, clicking Contact Us.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support