Explore how to stand out in cold outreach in a way that is personal and relevant. Learn how to reach out to prospects with well-thought social selling techniques.
- Think about the last handwritten note you got. … How did you feel after reading it? … Probably awesome. … When I get a handwritten note, I feel great, … because I know someone put in more effort … than they had to to send me a message. … No matter what they wrote, … a handwritten note just sends a message of, … "I care and I made an effort." … When it comes time to reach out … to a prospect directly, you'll most often … not be sending a literal handwritten note, … though you totally should occasionally. … But even electronically, you want it to feel … like a handwritten note. … When you send it, what you write, … and how you send it can still send the … "I care and made an effort" feeling. … One thing to note before you reach out directly. … I recommend you look for an introduction … or start a dialogue. … You could try engaging them by commenting … on one of their posts with a non-salesy, … thoughtful response, or retweeting … a cool article they shared. … If neither of those tactics worked, …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.