Focusing on reaching your potential will help you to stay motivated, feel more creative, and enhance your happiness. Learn how developing a growth mindset is a crucial factor in working toward fulfilling your potential—it's where to start on your journey of enhancing performance. In fact, discover how it's almost impossible to reach your potential without a growth mindset and lifelong learning mentality.
- Your potential is made up of qualities or abilities…that if developed, lead to future success or usefulness.…It's an infinite possibility of future achievements.…Developing your potential is a journey…and if you want advocate of developing a growth mindset…it's perhaps a journey that never ends.…The joy of working towards developing your potential…is what you achieve along the way,…the goals you'll reach, the steps you'll take…to stretch your abilities,…and the actions that will take you…outside of your comfort zone to help you to grow.…
For decades, people believed that a person's potential…is dictated by an innate level of talent.…In other words, they believed that you're born…with a set level of potential…and your achievements are simply a result…of your natural ability.…Research actually shows…potential is in fact expandable, changeable, and pliable.…Over time, the limits can be stretched and pushed.…
Our potential isn't reached, rather, developed,…with the help of focused learning activities.…Focusing on developing your potential…
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.