- Setting up a new company file
- Working with the chart of accounts
- Adding bank accounts and credit cards
- Adding service or inventory items
- Setting up sales tax
- Adding customer, vendor, and employee profiles
- Billing customers
- Receiving payments
- Recording deposits
- Handling refunds and credits
- Paying employees
- Reconciling online transactions
- Sharing QuickBooks with others
- Running reports
- Closing the books
- Customizing QuickBooks
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] Starting and running a business is a business in itself. Your busy trying to perfect your craft or trade, and also keeping your customers happy and returning. Fortunately, QuickBooks Pro 2020 makes running the business so easy that you can focus on the heart of what you do. QuickBooks can not only take care of the day-to-day operations like invoicing and creating purchase orders, it can also manage your banking and employees. You can even do reporting with ease to help service your customers better and make things easy at tax time. My name is Jess Stratton and I've had my own small business for over 15 years. QuickBooks is the glue that holds it all together. We're going to set up and run a fictional company together in my LinkedIn Learning course, and we're going to have fun doing it.
QuickBooks Payroll Essential Trainingwith Bonnie Biafore1h 28m Intermediate
1. Navigate QuickBooks
2. Work with Company Files
3. Set Up Shop
4. Add Customers
5. Work with Vendors
6. Add Employees
7. Manage Day-to-Day Operations
8. Handle Special Cases
9. Administer Payroll
10. Manage Online Banking
11. Share QuickBooks with Others
12. Find Information Quickly
13. Run Reports
14. Manage Year-End Preparations
15. Customize QuickBooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.