Discounts are an effective way that you can manage prices in a proposal. In this video, learn how to consider providing appropriate discounts.
- Another price play option is to simply provide a discount. … I'm pretty sure you've seen this done time and time again. … This is when someone explains … all the different items their offer has … and then gives you a discount for taking action. … Be sure to give people a reason why for the discount. … You might explain, … we're giving you such a great deal … because we've got to make room … for the new inventory coming in, … or we simply have too many of these things … and we're trying to get them out of here. … It gives people comfort, … versus having them think, is this too good to be true? … A great example of price play was discussed by Dan Ariely … in his commentary on a test done by the economist.com. … What you're seeing now are options … for a digital and a print subscription to the economist. … And the first example you see that nearly 84% of people … go for both the print and digital subscription at $125, … versus digital only for 59. … However, when the print only option is removed, …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer