- Creating a great project plan
- Getting buy-in from your team
- Compressing timelines
- Creating a work breakdown structure
- Creating a Gantt chart
- Building a communication plan
- Data visualization for project management
- Keeping on top of project costs and risks
- Conducting effective meetings
- Maintaining team engagement
- Breaking user stories into agile tasks
- Running agile meetings
- Creating a minimum viable product
Skill Level Beginner
- Business moves fast and no one wants to waste time or make mistakes, especially when you're working on a project where the results can have a big impact. But most of us don't have much time to study, take classes, and read books to learn about project management, so how can we ever get better? I'm Daniel Stanton and I created this series of short videos to help you learn the skills that you need to know, give you some tips, and answer common questions. I'll share quick and easy ideas for building a project plan. I'll make suggestions for more effective communication, provide an overview of agile project management, and lots more. Whether you're new project management or you've been doing it for a while, I think you'll find some nuggets that will help you and your teams be a lot more successful.
1. Building a Great Project Plan
2. Project Management Software Tips
3. Communication Tips
Build a communication plan1m 17s
4. Tips for Project Update Meetings
5. Helping Your Team Succeed
6. Agile Project Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.