- Defining a program with related activities
- Developing a vision statement
- Developing program governance
- Managing program phases
- Carrying out the transition
- Closing a program with related activities
Skill Level Intermediate
- I've been asked on many occasions if a program can be run using project management processes and principles. After all, a program does include a number of projects. Well the answer is no. A program involves so much more than just delivering multiple projects and therefore applying project management processes is not sufficient. You see a program needs to coordinate and manage many more activities outside the scope of a project, like transition and benefits realization. And that's what this course is all about. Best practice guidance on a program management approach that will help you deliver successful, transformative change to your business. I'm Claudine Peet and I've been working, training, and consulting in Program, Project, and Change Management for over 20 years, delivering change programs, projects, and running my own training business. So join me on this LinkedIN Learning course and let's see how to effectively manage a program and deliver transformational change and increase capability for you organization.