- Name one way to create a visually productive workspace.
- Explain the closed door, open calendar policy.
- Determine the difference between a home and a gathering point when using stacking trays.
- Identify one technique that helps maintain productivity when in a position that requires switches in attention.
- Recall the most important rule for a paperless office.
Skill Level Beginner
- Consider the place you work every day. The tools you have and how things are arranged can make or break your productivity. Is your workspace set up for optimal performance? Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw, and in this course, we'll explore options for crafting the most productive workspace possible. In training people in organizations of every size, from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers, I've discovered that small changes in a person's workspace can radically boost productivity. Through sharing some of these best practices, I'd like to help you make your workspace more productive. We'll discuss how the senses, in terms of sight and sound, impact your work environment. We'll also talk about the best way to use an inbox or outbox, and how to create boundaries so people allow you to focus when you're in your workspace. Our goal in this tips course is to help you make a few changes that will save you hours of time every month. Let's begin.