- Explain how an investment of 14 hours per week can result in vast career improvements.
- Recall the best way to deal with an emergency when there is no buffer time.
- Explore the best use of your time during the commute home from work.
- Name one technique used to boost energy levels.
- Identify one tip that can help manage vacation time.
Skill Level Beginner
- We live in a world that encourages us to be continually busy, and jump from task to task. Yet productivity is more about rhythm than perpetual motion. How can you and I find that rhythm? Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw, and in this course we'll explore ways to create your ideal workflow pattern. In training people in organizations of every size from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers, I've discovered that each person has their own productivity rhythm. Just as there are different kinds of rhythms that create different types of beautiful music, you'll achieve maximum productivity if you can find the one that's best for you. We'll discuss how to find a productive routine in your day. How to deal with unexpected events. How to make the most of downtime. And how to find your ideal schedule for taking breaks in your day. Our goal in this tips course is not to make you work the same way everyone else does. Instead, it's to help you find your own pattern of working, so that you can achieve maximum results. Let's begin.