- Establishing a daily routine
- Managing communication expectations
- Dealing with emergencies
- Making the most of your commute
- Determining when to take breaks
- Coordinating family schedules
Skill Level Beginner
- We live in a world that encourages us to be continually busy, and jump from task to task. Yet productivity is more about rhythm than perpetual motion. How can you and I find that rhythm? Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw, and in this course we'll explore ways to create your ideal workflow pattern. In training people in organizations of every size from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers, I've discovered that each person has their own productivity rhythm. Just as there are different kinds of rhythms that create different types of beautiful music, you'll achieve maximum productivity if you can find the one that's best for you. We'll discuss how to find a productive routine in your day. How to deal with unexpected events. How to make the most of downtime. And how to find your ideal schedule for taking breaks in your day. Our goal in this tips course is not to make you work the same way everyone else does. Instead, it's to help you find your own pattern of working, so that you can achieve maximum results. Let's begin.