This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- What prioritization really means
- The mindset to prioritize
- To-do list questions
- Creating attention paths
- Cultivating awareness, clarity, and focus
- Using time theming as an attention path
- Using modes as an attention path
- Journaling and chronicling
Skill Level Beginner
- Does it feel like you have so many things to do that everything is a priority? Sure, you know that everything can't be a priority, but you can't shake the feeling that no matter what you do you can't focus on just one thing at a time. The truth is that if you have more than one priority then you don't have a priority. But once you know how to choose the right priority you can avoid stress, and you can eliminate the nagging thought that you're holding someone up or letting someone down. At the end of the day managing your priorities is all about getting more control over your time. And that's what I'm going to teach you in this course. I'm Mike Vardy. I'm an author and a time management expert. I'm an international speaker, host a weekly podcast, and have studied personal productivity and time management for over a decade. In this course you're going to learn how to define your priorities in a personal and more powerful way, set and keep priorities at top of mind so that you can be at the top of your game, and have an action plan to help you get a handle on your priorities today. When you've seen this course through to completion, you'll have a greater awareness surrounding your priorities, an increased focus when working on those priorities, and you'll be able to prioritize when everything seems like a priority. Are you ready to start prioritizing with purpose? Great, let's go.