In this video, create an agile Gantt chart and explore additional documentation.
- One of the sticking points with new Agile teams … is deciding what is considered acceptable documentation. … Remember from the manifesto … that Agile projects prioritize working software. … That doesn't mean … that Agile projects produce no documentation. … Instead, it should produce just enough documentation. … After the Agile Alliance wrote their manifesto, … they created a list of agile principles. … Principle seven says, "Working software … "is the primary measure of progress." … Principle one says that you should … "satisfy the customer through early … "and continuous delivery of valuable software." … You should think of this principle … as really saying, "Don't deliver documentation … "as a measure of progress." … If you think about it, this makes a lot of sense. … Try to image you're working on a large software project. … So we start our projects … the way most traditional projects start. … We'll gather all of our requirements. … A business analyst will work with the project stakeholders …
- Explain how a sprint differs from a traditional project.
- Name three user roles.
- Define the acronym INVEST and explain its purpose.
- List three main sections of a project charter.
- Identify the benefits of planning poker.
- Recall the challenges associated with the sprint backlog.