Learn how to closeout procurement and put the finishing touches on it. Also, find out what it means to contractually and administratively close procurements.
- It's not over until it's over. … Wow, that sounds like a line from a Star Wars movie. … But hold up, I'm not here to entertain you with movie lines. … I'm here to educate you on procurements, … and procurements aren't over until they're closed. … You see, to successfully deliver procurements, … vendors have to fulfill the contractual … and administrative obligations, plus get approval from you. … This is how they get paid. … Now you're probably wondering what it means … to contractually and administratively close procurements. … Well, let's take a look. … No matter if a contract is completed or terminated early, … procurements have to be closed, … so contract closure should happen first. … During this process, you'll make sure the vendor's work … has been satisfactorily completed, … based on the contract terms and conditions. … Prior to signing off on the contract, … you'll want to evaluate how well they did. … Here are some questions you can ask yourself. … Did they meet contract requirements …
- Defining procurement management
- Identifying the project manager’s role
- Tailoring procurement techniques for your organization
- Dealing with conflicts of interest
- Controlling procurements
- Implementing procurements in six stages
- Rapid procurement
- Reverse auctions
Skill Level Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Integrationwith Oliver Yarbrough44m 25s Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Scheduleswith Bonnie Biafore2h 7m Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
What to know before watching1m 27s
1. Procurement Management Overview
2. Common Procurement Pitfalls
3. Critical Procurement Success Factors
4. Procurement Management Processes
5. How to Implement Procurements
6. Emerging Trends: Project Procurement Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.