Learn how to award procurements by evaluating vendor proposals against the other RFP responses you’ve received, along with pre-determined selection criteria.
- To award or not to award, that is the question. … Due diligence has been done, proposals have been evaluated, … negotiations have concluded. … It's come to this very moment. … All that's left is for you to make a decision, … and you'll come to this decision … by evaluating vendor proposals … against the other RFP responses you've received, … along with predetermined selection criteria. … This can include things such as the vendor's … relevant experience and qualifications, … past performance on similar projects, … ability to complete work within project constraints, … competitive pricing, and any other selection criteria. … Ultimately, you'll select the vendor … who best meets your needs. … Once you've made your decision, … there are additional steps that need to be taken. … These include notifying unsuccessful vendors. … There will be winners and there will be losers. … However, if a vendor takes the time … to submit a proposal, you owe it to them … to at least let them know they didn't win. …
- Defining procurement management
- Identifying the project manager’s role
- Tailoring procurement techniques for your organization
- Dealing with conflicts of interest
- Controlling procurements
- Implementing procurements in six stages
- Rapid procurement
- Reverse auctions
Skill Level Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Integrationwith Oliver Yarbrough44m 25s Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Scheduleswith Bonnie Biafore2h 7m Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
What to know before watching1m 27s
1. Procurement Management Overview
2. Common Procurement Pitfalls
3. Critical Procurement Success Factors
4. Procurement Management Processes
5. How to Implement Procurements
6. Emerging Trends: Project Procurement Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.