You need conflict resolution skills to be successful in the long term. In this video, learn how to master conflict resolution.
- Adaptability is critical in today's work environment. … The landscape changes so fast … that if you don't adapt, … you will be left behind. … Are you adaptable or are you fixed? … Or maybe it depends on the situation? … Everett Rogers describes a continuum in his book, … "Diffusion of Innovations." … I think it can apply to where you might find yourself … on the adaptability spectrum. … Innovators are the first to try new technology and concepts. … 2.5%. … Early adopters are influencers that like to set the pace … and adapt easily, but not on the bleeding edge. … They're at 13.5%. … The early majority comes in at 34% … as does the later majority … and they are followed by 16% of the laggards … who are the most resistant to change, … new tech and the least adaptable. … So where are you on this continuum? … Adaptability is the ability to change … or be changed to fit changed circumstances. … Adaptability recognizes the need to change … and creates alternative behaviors to promote change. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance