Author Justin Valley highlights how to set up a default printer in SAP ERP.
- [Instructor] Sometimes, you'll want…to print information directly from the SAP system.…The most effective way to do that is to make sure…your default printer is set up.…From the SAP Easy Access screen, click More,…System, User Data.…From this screen, you can update your personal information,…password, and work function.…To set our default printer, we want…to go to the Defaults tab.…The output device under Spool Control…is the field where we want to add our default printer.…Right now, it's set as LOCL.…
I'll click on the Match Code or Search button,…and clear what is in the Output Device field.…I'll now start the search, which should…bring up all of our printers.…The results show that there are two output devices…created, LOCL for local, and LP01.…At large organizations, this could…be a huge list of printers that you may need…to search by name to narrow it down.…I'll select LP01 as my default printer,…click Copy, and click Save.…
I now get a success message showing…that my user ID has been changed.…Now any time I see the default print icon…
- Benefits and limitations of SAP ERP
- Exploring the different SAP modules
- SAP security roles
- Menu tree and transaction code navigation
- Searching for data and using wildcards
- SAP basic reporting
- Editing SAP report layouts
- Printing and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
Understanding SAP ERP1m 5s
1. Overview of SAP
2. Exploring SAP Modules
3. SAP End-User Base Navigation
4. SAP Basic Reporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.