Specify where page breaks occur and what paper size to use.
- [Female Instructor] So it's probably not really…PC these days to have forms printed out…inside of your process, but the reality is that…for some people, they still are.…There's a form, for example, that somebody is…supposed to take with them, or if it's a…receipt or quote, something like that,…then you may need to use the Print to PDF feature.…Let me show you how that works.…I have this Hardware Resource Requests.…If I click on it, up on the ribbon,…I have a Print to PDF.…
So what's going to happen is you click Print to PDF,…it'll convert it,…and then you'll need to save this.…If you hit save, it'll just go into your…Downloads folder and you click on Open.…If you scroll through it, then you'll see how…that page break is just in a really awkward place?…I'm going to show you how you can…go into the form design…and insert a page break control.…You just come over here and do your form controls,…and you slide that page break…right above Tech Specs because…that would be a more logical place for it to go.…
And then you would save that.…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.