There may be times when you’ll need to give a presentation where you can’t be on-site. Fortunately, prezi makes it easy to present remotely, using a feature called Live Prezi. This involves sending a link to your audience members, and they’ll be able to view your presentation from their own computers in real time as you’re presenting.
- [Instructor] So far, the presentation options…we've looked at in this chapter assume…you're going to be in the same room as your audience…when you're presenting, but there may be times…when you'll need to give a presentation…when you can't be onsite.…For example, you're on the West Coast…and you need to present to a group of people…on the East Coast or maybe your audience is scattered…around the country or the world.…Fortunately, Prezi makes it really easy to present remotely…using a feature called Live Prezi.…This just involves sending a link to your audience members…and they'll be able to view your presentation…from their own computers in real time…while you're presenting.…Live Prezi is available to users with a Plus…or higher level subscription so let's see how this works.…
I'm here viewing my Landon Hotel Prezi…in edit mode again and the first step…is to send a Live Prezi link to the people…you're going to be presenting to.…So come up here to the upper right hand corner…and you'll find this button that looks like a computer…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.