Prepare your organization to communicate to key audiences in the event of a crisis that impacts your business or brand.
- When was the last time something embarrassing Maybe your company accidentally sent out was injured by your product, or a news story sent your entire industry into a tailspin. These are disruptions in the usual way of crisis communication. I'll help you understand how to notify your audiences I'll also share how to perform a post-crisis evaluation so that you're better prepared for the next time. I hope you never experience a crisis, but when you do, crisis communication may be one of the most helpful courses you'll ever take.
- Define crisis.
- Explain how to respond quickly and confidently.
- Identify different audiences in crisis.
- Assess technical and physical resources.
- Describe how to establish a chain of command.
- Develop hold statements.
- Identify how to avoid common crisis response mistakes.
- Review your crisis communication response.