Join Scott Shute for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparation for arrival, part of Mindful Meditations for Work and Life.
- [Narrator] The arrival practice is a nice short practice that you can use when transitioning from one activity to another. It's also something you can use to start your day. It helps bring a quiet, calming energy to any moment. With groups or with a team, this is a great practice to start a meeting with.
- Adapting your posture and body language
- Breathing exercises
- Arrival practice
- Body scanning
- Loving kindness
- Sound-based exercise
- Keeping your meditation practice going
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Laying the Groundwork for Success with Meditation
2. Three Breaths
Three breaths practice1m 55s
Arrival practice4m 38s
4. Counting Breaths
5. Deep Breathing
7. Body Scan
Body scan practice14m 26s
9. Sound-Based Exercise: Singing Hu
10. Making It Stick
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.