Learn about keeping a schedule and making sure that you're eating healthy.
- When you work from home, … one of the things that often happens … is you might forget to eat. … You might get so caught up with your emails, … your conference calls, and video chats … that you really do forget to eat. … So what's the remedy for that? … You need to prepare your lunch ahead of time. … Maybe when you're preparing breakfast, prep lunch too. … When you make dinner, make more than enough … so you can use that for lunch the next day. … The last thing you want to do is, in the middle of the day, … have to prepare this big, lavish lunch. … You want to prep your salad or your sandwich, … just like you did when you were going to the office, … so that, when it's time to eat, … you can eat and then do other things, … like go on your 30-minute workout that we talked about. … One of the other things you want to do … is just make sure that you're making a healthier choice. … If you prep your food in advance, … you won't wait until you're ravenous … and just eat everything, … or be looking for the cookies in the cupboard. …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.