You may not know exactly how you'll grow and develop, and you won't know the specific moment opportunities will come your way. What you can predict is how you work toward your goals and targets. Learn why it's important to enjoy the journey, cultivate an optimistic belief in your ability to learn, and use each experience as an opportunity to grow.
- When you think about your future,…do you feel in control…of how you'll reach your goals?…Abraham Lincoln once said,…"The best way to predict your future is to create it."…No matter what you want to achieve,…creating a growth mindset will help you to get there.…You may wonder how I can be so certain about this,…and it's simple.…The philosophy behind a growth mindset…is finding a way to stretch your abilities,…learn more, hone your skills,…and turn challenges into opportunities.…
All of these things are essential…if you want to achieve goals,…and they're in your control.…Which means you have the power…to create your future.…You may not know exactly how you'll grow and develop,…or the specific moment in time…when opportunities will come your way.…What you can predict is how you move towards…your goals and targets.…The outcome isn't always in your control,…but the journey to get there is in your hands.…
It's so important to enjoy the journey,…focusing on being optimistic.…You need to believe in your ability to learn…
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.